How to thicken eyebrow ? Just today! Discover the best ways to thicken your eyebrows! After all, eyebrows determine the appearance of your face. bold and thick eyebrows are a hit of recent seasons – just look at the pictures from the catwalks or red carpets. Fuller eyebrows can take several years off and improve your look.
If you want to know how to have thick eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place! We have prepared a list of home remedies that will help you get full and clear eyebrows.
If you have rare and thin eyebrows, you will certainly agree that painting them with eyebrow cosmetics makes them look artificial and exaggerated. If you are looking for natural ways to improve the appearance of your eyebrows, how to get thick eyebrows naturally this article is just for you.
You will learn the best ways to make your eyebrow thickener. We will also tell you what tricks to use to make your eyebrows look fuller…
How to thicken your eyebrows in a homemade way?
Castor oil for thick eyebrows
Necessary vitamins found in castor oil help to stimulate hair growth, stimulate hair follicles and thicken every strand of hair.
- Apply a few drops of cold-pressed, organic castor oil to your eyebrows.
- Massage the eyebrows for a few minutes with your fingertips.
- Leave for 30 minutes, then wash off with a natural makeup remover.
- Wash the face with mild soap and warm water.
- Repeat this process twice a day.
Caution: pure castor oil can cause skin irritation and rash, so before application perform a skin test, e.g. at the point of elbow bend.
Aloe Vera oil for eyebrow growth
Aloe oil contains aloenin, which stimulates hair growth and strengthens its strands.
- You can apply aloe oil or fresh aloe leaf pulp.
- Massage the eyebrows with the oil or flesh until the flesh is absorbed, or for 5 minutes (in case of oil).
- Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat applications several times per day.
How to thicken eyebrows? Use onion juice!
The sulphur present in the onion supports hair growth, prevents hair loss and stimulates hair follicles. The strong smell of the onion can be balanced by lemon juice.
- Chop and blanch one onion to get the juice from it.
- Cut the onions through a diaper or other material.
- Apply the juice to the eyebrows using a cotton pad.
- Leave the juice on for an hour.
- Wipe your eyebrows with a cotton pad soaked in lemon juice.
- Repeat the process every 2 days.
Oil with vitamin E
Tocotrienols present in the vitamin E oil reduce the stress that can inhibit hair growth. They also strengthen the hair follicles.
- Use the finished oil with vitamin E or get it from the capsule.
- Massage the brows with the oil.
- Leave overnight and rinse them when you wake up.
To thicken eyebrows, use the yolk present in hen eggs. This is one of the best ways to thicken your eyebrows. The presence of biotin helps to grow thicker and thicker hairs.
- Separate the yolk from the protein.
- Beat the yolk until it has a uniform consistency.
- Apply to the eyebrows with a cotton pad.
- Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a week.
Note: Yolk can clog pores. People with skin prone to acne should avoid this method. It is important to see what the use of yolk for hair!
Almond oil is a wealth of vitamins B, E and A, which nourish and stimulate hair growth. They also have a positive effect on the skin around the eyebrows, preventing their loss.
- Massage a small amount of almond oil around the eyebrows.
- Leave overnight, rinse after waking up.
- Repeat this process every day.
Note: People allergic to almonds should avoid this method. They may experience skin irritation, itching and swelling.
How to thicken eyebrows with milk?!
Milk provides a large amount of vitamins, minerals and other beneficial nutrients. It moisturizes hair and makes it look healthier.
- Soak a cotton pad in milk.
- Gently massage the eyebrows.
- Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
- Repeat this process every day.
Coconut oil eyebrow growth
Coconut oil makes the eyebrows look stronger by preventing white hair from losing. The lauric acid contained in it has antimicrobial properties that cure hair follicle infections and stimulate new hair growth.
- Apply a small amount of coconut oil to a cotton pad.
- Brush your eyebrows with it.
- Leave overnight and rinse in the morning.
- Repeat this process every day for several weeks and you will notice good results.
Note: Instead of coconut oil you can use olive oil or sesame oil. Be sure to check the effects of using coconut oil on your hair!
The proteins and nicotinic acid present in fenugreek seeds restore the hair follicles that stimulate the growth of new hair.
- Soak 1/4 of the fenugreek seed glass in water.
- Soaked seeds are ground to a paste consistency.
- Apply the paste to the eyebrows and leave for 35-40 minutes.
- Wash with warm water and dry.
- Repeat this process twice a week.
Lemon will be a wise choice for bold eyebrows. It balances the pH level and stimulates hair growth.
- Slice the lemon.
- Massage the eyebrows with lemon slices.
- Rinse after 4-5 minutes with water.
- Repeat this process regularly.
Note: Direct application of lemon juice may lighten the hair slightly. If you do not want to lighten your eyebrows, dilute the lemon juice with coconut or sesame oil.
Olive oil eyebrows growth
If you don’t know how to thicken your eyebrows, olive oil is perfect for this! because it contains large amounts of vitamin A and E, which promote hair growth. Vitamin E nourishes every strand, while vitamin A stimulates the production of sebum, which accelerates hair growth.
- Use Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Apply a drop of olive oil on your fingertip.
- Massage the oil into both eyebrows.
- Leave for a few hours.
- Wash off with a mild facial cleanser and warm water.
Note: Make sure that the oil you use is unrefined and contains no unnecessary chemicals.
Tea tree oil for eyebrow lichen
Tea tree oil is known to unlock pores, which promotes new hair growth. It also prevents hair from falling out and overshadowing.
- Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil with a carrier oil such as coconut or olive oil.
- Massage the resulting oil mixture into the eyebrows.
- Leave for the night.
- Wash off the next morning.
- For best results repeat the treatment every evening.
Natural serum for better eyebrow growth
- Combine one tablespoon of oil with vitamin E, 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera oil and 1 tablespoon of castor oil.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and store them in a clean mascara pack in the fridge.
- Use the serum 2 times a day.
- The mixture will keep its properties for 2 weeks.
How to thicken eyebrows? Use VASELINE!
Vaseline for eyebrows growth requires well moisturized and nourished skin. If your skin is dry, you can apply Vaseline. This creates a sealing barrier that prevents moisture from wicking away.
There is a rumor that Marilyn Monroe has used Vaseline regularly for skin care, which has caused her to grow quite large hairs all over her face.
- Clean and dry the area around the eyebrows.
- Apply Vaseline 3-4 times a day.
Note: This method is not recommended for people with oily skin with a tendency to develop acne.
Makeup for thick eyebrows?!
First, find out what shape of your eyebrows will best fit your face. Proper eyebrow adjustment is the key to success! Using an eyebrow pencil, draw a contour for your eyebrows, going very gently beyond the outline of your natural eyebrows. Then fill in the thinned out areas, drawing very fine, small lines.
Use an eyebrow styling kit or dark eye shadow, fill in the areas where the eyebrows are missing. However, try not to paint them at the very edges (especially on the inside) – this will give you a natural effect. With a clean brush (e.g. an eyelash brush), collect excess cosmetics so as not to leave any lumps and even out the color of your eyebrows.
Or maybe permanent eyebrow makeup?
In a situation where the eyebrows are in a lamentable state, it is worth considering permanent eyebrow makeup. There are currently methods that give the effect very close to natural. For people with rare eyebrows we recommend especially hair treatments.
They consist in the fact that the beautician draws tiny hairs on the eyebrow arches, according to the direction of their natural growth. Thanks to such a treatment the eyebrows look thicker and more pronounced.
It is worth making sure that the salon where we decide to undergo the treatment has a good reputation – broken permanent eyebrows makeup can give the effect of artificial and carelessly painted lines! Well done will remain practically unnoticed.