Changing the flawless hair removal batteries . Grasp the top of the unit with one hand, the bottom with the other, and pull them apart to reveal the battery compartment. Place 1 AA battery in the compartment, making sure the positive (+) pole is facing the bottom of the unit.
How do I change the battery in my flawless?
- Take off the cap.
- Install the battery by pulling apart the upper section of the unit with one hand and the bottom half with the other.
- To turn the unit on, simply slide the gold switch upward.
- Use in a circular motion to remove hair.
How to change battery in flawless hair remover?
Changing / Installing a Battery
- Take the FLAWLESSTM cap off (Image 1).
- Grab the top half of the unit with one hand and the bottom half with the other.
- Pull away the two halves (Image 2) to uncover the battery chamber.
- Insert 1 AA battery into the container, ensuring the positive pole is facing up.
- (+) is facing the unit’s bottom.
- Replace the bottom casing of the unit by sliding or snapping it back into place (Image 2).
How to Make Use of
- Take the FLAWLESSTM cap off (Image 1).
- Turn on the unit by sliding the switch on the side into the “ON” position (Image 3). When the unit is turned on, the light will turn on automatically.
- Place the unit’s head against your skin and gently push it there. The device should not be placed at an angle. To remove undesired hair, continue in small circular strokes (Image 5).
NOTE: It’s typical for the head to get heated after a while of use.
Arranging (Be sure unit is off)
- Lift off the revolving hair removal head by twisting it counter-clockwise (Image 4).
- Clean the head after each usage with a brush (included) to remove any hair residue.
- Turn the FLAWLESSTM unit over and gently tap the sides to remove any hair from the body.
- To reassemble the hair removal head, align the “groove” indicators on the cap with those on the unit and twist clockwise (Image 4).
Pointers and Suggestions
- Use on hair that is 14 inches or shorter for best results.
- If the device starts to slow down, clean any hair residue from the hair removal head and body. If the machine continues to run slowly, replace the battery.
- Gentle enough to use on a daily basis.
- Use on a daily basis for airbrush-like make-up application.
NOTE: Test the FLAWLESSTM on a tiny area before using it for the first time. If you experience any sensitivity or allergic reactions, stop using it right away. Avoid using your Flawless on skin that is sensitive or irritated.
It is recommended that you replace your Flawless head every 6 months for best results. If the Flawless loses performance or becomes chipped or damaged in any way, the head may need to be replaced sooner. For an unique replacement head deal, go to www.fawlessheads.com.
How do you charge flawless eyebrows?
Getting Started / Battery Charging
- Charge the unit completely before using it for the first time (approximately 3 hours to full charge).
- Connect the micro USB end of the charging cable to the charging port (b) on the unit’s bottom (a) (Image 1).
- While the unit is charging, the charging LED Indicator Light (c) will turn RED.
- The LED Indicator Light (c) will turn off after the charging is finished.
Correspondingly, does using flawless cause stubble? The Flawless Hair Remover does work. It doesn’t promote hair growth and hair doesn’t really grow back darker and thicker. For people worried about walking around with stubble, it’s really not an issue. It works well on even the smallest amount of hair and leaves the skin smooth.
How do you do new flawless eyebrows?
How do I contact flawless?
Contact Us For customer service please call 888-822-0481 or email email@example.com.
How do you use Finishing Touch flawless facial hair remover?
How do you clean a flawless razor?
Does the flawless take batteries?
1 AA battery (included) is required. Women and men of various ages will like it. There’s now a waxing alternative that won’t irritate your skin. Yes, a hypoallergenic method for removing unsightly facial and body hair. This epilator for the face and body is both discreet and fashionable. Nobody needs to know what’s inside your purse! For the finishing touch, the new gold standard in face hair removal. The world’s most popular female facial hair remover introduces a breakthrough new gadget that eliminates facial hair quickly and painlessly. Dermatologists recommend the 18-karat gold-plated head because it is hypoallergenic and mild on all skin types. You’ll never miss a hair with the built-in light! There are no nicks, no redness, and no irritation.A finish that’s as soft as wax! And, once you’ve removed your facial hair, applying makeup is simple and seamless. For a flawless appearance and feel.
What is the best way to remove facial hair?
- Shaving. Shaving is one of the fastest and easiest ways to remove hair and continue your day.
- At-home waxing.
- At-home laser hair removal.
- Depilatory creams.
- Topical prescriptions.
What is the difference between flawless and flawless pro?
Finishing Touch Flawless, the #1* hair removal device for women, just got better. … Finishing Touch Flawless, the #1* hair removal device for women, just got better. Beautifully designed and flawlessly engineered, the Flawless Pro offers faster facial hair removal and improved performance.
Is flawless brows rechargeable?
Finishing Touch Flawless | Brows Deluxe Rechargeable – Lavender | Shaver Shop.
Is flawless body waterproof?
Painless Leg Hair Removal for Women – Rechargeable Waterproof Instant Hair Remover for Body Arm Legs Face Lips Bikini.
How often should I change the head on my flawless?
For optimal results, we recommend replacing your Flawless Legs head every 3-6 months depending upon how often you use it. The replacement heads should be available on Amazon around April 2018.
Is flawless a razor or epilator?
Neatly and discreetly housed under the 18 karat gold-plated head, the Butterfly™ Technology never touches delicate facial skin. Dermatologist approved, Flawless is not a laser, hot wire, epilator, or razor. It is safe on all skin types and tones.