How long do my eyebrows grow? Such a question often arises in women who follow fashion trends, which are now actively agitating for wide, natural arches. Sometimes, improper cosmetic exposure, correction, tattooing, lead to the loss of their own vegetation, which puts a woman before the problem of quickly growing new hairs. How you can fix the situation, what measures to take, consider below.
How long it takes to grow eyebrows?
Before figuring out how many days it takes to restore the eyebrow line, you need to understand the factors that affect this process.
- Hereditary predisposition: by nature, each person’s hairs appear at different rates, and it is impossible to influence this process.
- Emotional and physical health: if a woman has chronic pathologies, suffers from constant lack of sleep, stress, anxiety, it is difficult to expect active work of the follicles.
- Improperly carried out correction disturbs the structure of the hairs, which slows down the overall rate of their renewal. Therefore, if there are problems with these manipulations, it is better to refuse self-treatment, going to the professionals.
- Illiterate coloring, especially if performed frequently and at home, can cause burns of the bulbs, which will require additional time for recovery. This can be very time-consuming.
- The time of year: in winter the hairs seem to go into hibernation, which makes them grow back very slowly. In summer, everything changes and the process is more active.
How long does it take to grow out your eyebrows completely?
How quickly do eyebrows grow back after being plucked or falling out? This process usually begins after five days, because every four days the rod adds up to one millimeter in length.
Full growth of the eyebrows requires at least 60 days, and during this period it is better not to touch the tweezers and other accessories for correction, so as not to accidentally remove the hairs that are worth leaving.
Can eyebrows grow back on their own?
Growing hairs will surely bring back the missing expressiveness and charm to a woman’s face. If after the correction or tattooing the brow arches lose their thickness and become sparse, you should not wait for nature’s mercy. Most likely, the cause of this condition are internal pathological processes occurring in the body. To find the root of the problem and get rid of it, you should visit a specialist (trichologist, dermatologist, endocrinologist, therapist). After carrying out appropriate research, taking tests, you will be able to see an objective picture.
The doctor will definitely give useful recommendations, advise adequate therapy if there is a need for medication. For example, hormonal failure, demodex, alopecia do not go away by themselves. They require taking certain medications, which should not be prescribed on their own, so as not to further harm the body.
At the same time as internal therapy, it is necessary to carry out external action. Its main purpose will be the awakening of the bulbs, the activation of their activity. There are special methods of treatment impact, including massages, masks with oils and vitamins.
To regain the lost beauty of the brow arches, it will take up to two and a half months of continuous self-care.
How to grow eyebrows after tattooing
Nowadays thick, natural eyebrows are at the height of fashion. If a woman has had a perm, the result of which was unsuccessful, or after such exposure her own hairs began to fall out actively, it is necessary to begin active regeneration measures.
It is best to prefer special therapeutic cosmetics:
- Alerana day and night;
- Adonia Organics brow Revive.
During the restorative measures, it is important not to correct the shape. It is absolutely necessary to perform a massage to activate blood circulation and stimulate the functioning of the follicles.
To speed up the emergence of vegetation, you should:
- take vitamins with a mandatory content of calcium, retinol, B vitamins;
- consume fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, legumes, meat, fish and other seafood;
- include eggs, dairy products, and butter in your daily diet;
- Drink plenty of water.
In addition, during the treatment process it is forbidden to consume:
- sugary carbonated beverages;
- fast food;
- alcoholic beverages.
Effective measures would be:
- lubrication of vegetation with natural oils;
- applying lotions with herbal decoctions;
- Applying castor oil at night;
- Soaking the eyebrows with liquid forms of tocopherol, retinol;
- lotions with freshly squeezed carrot juice.
How to grow thick, wide eyebrows?
Wide bushy brow arches are a tribute to fashion, in addition, they look really chic, creating a complete image.
Methods of regrowth:
- Application of any cosmetic product along the entire length of the hair;
- Taking vitamin and mineral complexes;
- daily combing;
- Inclusion in the diet of foods rich in retinol,tocopherol, calcium, vitamin D, ascorbic acid. Be sure to drink rosehip decoction, eat fresh fruits, vegetables, drink dairy products and beverages;
- The use of masks with alcoholic components contributes to the activation of the appearance of cores. For example, a mixture of castor oil and alcoholic tincture of marigold. This composition is applied and kept on the eyebrows for up to 40 minutes, necessarily warmed with a cloth;
- Several times a week you should make masks of liquid vitamins A, E.
How to grow eyebrows after plucking?
Sometimes plucking unwanted hairs with tweezers or special floss, gives a completely different effect than expected.
To restore ruined lines, you need to:
- Make masks from a mixture of honey, mustard. You can add other fresh fruits that do not cause allergies.
- A mixture of nicotinic acid, liquid forms of tocopherol, retinol, ascorbic acid, henna without color gives a good effect. Such a compress is preheated by means of a water bath.
- Separate attention deserves a mixture of burdock or castor oil with a teaspoon of brandy. The composition is applied by massaging movements, covered with a small piece of polyethylene, then with a warm cloth. After 40 minutes the area is washed off with a cleanser.
- For eyebrow regrowth a mixture of burdock or sea buckthorn oil with a teaspoon of red pepper tincture is suitable. The combined components are mixed until homogeneous, then distributed with a cotton tampon over the surface of the arches. Hold the mask for no more than 10 minutes, otherwise you can provoke a serious tissue burn. If there is severe redness and burning, you can wash it off earlier. The mixture can be made every other day, making sure to accompany it with massage movements.
Ways to increase the thickness of the eyebrows
In order to speed up the appearance of new eyelashes and eyebrows, you can use these methods:
- Treat the hairs daily with castor oil, combining application with massage action. The procedure is recommended before going to bed, rinsing off the composition in the morning. If there is no opportunity to sleep with the mask, you can do it during the day, withstanding about two hours.
- Mix 10 drops of castor oil, 2 drops of camphor, half a teaspoon of linseed oil. With this mixture, smear the area before going to bed, in the morning remove with a mild shampoo.
- A good way to darken the tone of a strong brew of tea brew. A cotton swab is soaked in it, then carefully rubbed into the eyebrow line. The procedure is performed every other day, soaking the tampon for up to 15 minutes.
- Not bad effect gives the leaves of sage, which is a natural dye. Dry leaves should be boiled for 3 minutes, then infused for 6 hours. Eyebrows should be abundantly wet with such a solution, and leave it until it dries completely.
All these procedures are performed regularly until the eyebrows acquire the desired thickness and richness of tone. In order to consolidate the effect achieved, it is necessary to repeat the manipulation several times in a month.
The following methods are used to stimulate the growth of vegetation:
Pour vodka over calendula inflorescences in the proportion of 1 to 10. Infuse for 24 hours, then dilute with warm water. The resulting compress should be applied to the brow of the eyebrows, soaking for an hour. Repeat three times a week.
Grind dried figs to a mushy state. After cooling, put in a sack of gauze. The sack is left on the eyebrows for up to 40 minutes;
Mix rum or brandy with burdock (castor, peach, linseed, olive) oil in equal proportions. The mixture to wet a cotton pad, keep for up to two hours.
You should not forget about massage, such action accelerates local blood circulation, which leads to the stimulation of the functioning of the bulbs.
The massage technique involves:
- point pressure on the area of the arches;
- Move from the bridge of the nose to the temples, strictly in the direction of the growth of the stems;
- Repeat daily, 2-3 times;
- Comb the hairs in and against their growth;
- When removing makeup, be sure to massage the arches with your fingers or a cotton pad, making circular motions;
- while taking a bath, apply a nourishing balm.