The method of eyebrows threading is popular because of its simplicity and efficiency. It can be used to give your eyebrows any shape you want without going to a beauty salon. Threading the hairs is called trimming. Today, it is a modern procedure in many professional beauty salons.
What is eyebrow threading?
With the help of a thread, loops made on it and the right manipulation get rid of unnecessary hair. Tweezers remove only individual hairs. It is not able to remove small inconspicuous fuzz. And the thread perfectly performs this function.
Eyebrow threading can also remove excess hair anywhere on the face:
- above the upper lip;
- Between the eyebrows;
- on the neck;
- remove sideburns;
Beautifully and properly shaped eyebrows complete the look. The eyes become more expressive.
What are the benefits of eyebrow threading?
Eyebrow plucking thread is so easy to use that it gives it an advantage over other methods:
- Minimal material cost.
- Simplicity and availability of materials.
- Giving a more precise shape to the eyebrows, as desired.
- With plucking thread, the upper border of the eyebrow becomes clear and creates a contrast with the lower one.
- Safe in terms of hygiene. A new section of thread is taken each time. Infection is excluded.
- The thread not only creates the shape of the eyebrow, but also removes the smallest downy hairs around, so it is suitable at any stage of hair growth.
- The effect of the procedure lasts up to 4 weeks, which is more than other methods.
- The thread does not traumatize the skin, so it is suitable for any, even sensitive and problematic skin.
- There is no problem of ingrown hairs.
- The fast-moving thread creates a light peeling effect, removing the top layer of dry epidermis cells, which is beneficial for the skin.
- The skin is not chemically treated. This means that there is no risk of an allergic reaction.
- Subsequently, the removed hairs are thinned and eventually stop growing.
- After using the thread, the skin is smooth. Cosmetics will lie smoother on the skin treated in this way.
- The time of the procedure is much shorter.
Why eyebrow threading is bad?
Despite everything, judging by the Internet reviews, many women have long been fond of this method of eyebrow correction. And most of them successfully carry out such waxing with their own hands. And this means only one thing. Nothing is impossible for the purposeful person, especially when it comes to such a small thing on the scale of the universe, as pulling out the extra hairs.
- Pain. The thread grips several hairs at once, so pulling them out is more painful than, for example, when using tweezers.
- There is a high risk of injury. Sometimes the thread pulls the skin into a spring, which threatens to cause a scratch. The wrong choice of thread is fraught with the same consequences. This is especially true of kapron.
- It is difficult to master the procedure at home. Not everyone manages to curb the thread from the first time. Only frequent practice helps to get the hang of it.
Is eyebrow threading painful?
When girls ask about how to pluck their eyebrows painlessly, many salons answer with a simple word: “trimming. This procedure involves the removal of unwanted hair with a thread. The essence of trimming is that the thread is woven in a special way, then attached to the skin in the place where you want to remove the hair. The master moves his fingers, as a result of which the hair is caught on the thread and torn out. Such a thread can treat quite a large area at the same time, removing several hairs at once, even if it is just a fuzz.
Do you know? Threading is considered to be the most ancient method of hair removal, which was told to European beauties by Eastern beauties. Every Arab woman had to undergo this ritual before getting married. In ancient Persia, it was believed that by removing hair in this way, a girl becomes a grown woman.
How long does eyebrows threading last?
long-lasting effect. Like a wax, the floss helps remove hairs from the root, which means it will take at least 2-6 weeks before new hairs grow back.
speed of work. Point work with tweezers requires time, while the thread allows you to treat all problematic areas in just 10 minutes with the available skill.
there is no risk of infection or bacteria. Speaking of tweezers, they may or may not be sterilizable. You use and throw away the thread and don’t have to think about the treatment, sterilizer and disinfectant.
Absence of allergic reactions – this plus is opposed to wax, which can cause allergies. There is virtually no irritation after trimming.
removal of even thin, light hairs that are not visible to the eye. Since the work targets the area rather than a specific hair, even fine downy hairs are removed during eyebrow trimming.
What should not do after eyebrows threading?
Eyebrow care after threeding is not too complicated. It is enough to apply moisturizing cream immediately after the procedure, as well as a few days to protect the skin from steaming, sunlight, foundation and other cosmetics.
Also, you should not paint your eyebrows for a few days.
It is best to do the procedure of correcting eyebrows with thread in the evening – in the morning the redness will pass and will not cause inconvenience.
In addition, you can apply antiseptic on the skin – so skin irritation will pass faster.
Thus, brow treading is a fairly accessible and simple procedure for correcting the shape of the eyebrows. It allows making the eyebrows more beautiful, well-groomed and graceful in a short time. In this case an important point is the availability of the procedure – it can be done even at home yourself. But you’ll need a little practice.