Shaved eyebrow slits usually grow back in two to six weeks, so keeping this look will require maintenance. However, if you are plucking hair, keep in mind that plucking the hair at the root can cause thinning.
- Before each correction, create the “desired” shape with a pencil and all the excess outside the drawn can safely pinch as much as you like.
- Comb and massage every day.
- Use castor or burdock oil. It is better to apply in the evening and rinse before going to bed.
- Periodically pull out the “old” hairs with your fingers. That is to go along the entire length of the eyebrow with your fingers, pulling the hairs slightly. Old, weak hairs will fall off and make way for new ones.
- Do not apply facial creams to the eyebrows, they slow down hair growth.
- Avoid harsh products, such as dye or styling gels.
- If the hairs refuse to grow, you can spot peel with badyaga (on those parts of the eyebrow where you want to enhance hair growth), or at least use scrubs.
How do you make eyebrow slits grow back fast?
You just want to know how to grow your eyebrows back, there are 4 tips.
Tip number 1: is a very obvious tip and that is to leave your eyebrows alone, don’t pluck them, leave them alone and get on with your day, don’t worry about plucking them or anything like that, if you have a stray hair that’s coming off your eyebrow completely, you can pluck it, but try to leave it alone, that’s the easiest way to get your eyebrows to grow back naturally.
Tip number 2: is to use extra virgin olive oil, just put a drop of it and rub it between your two fingers in the morning and once at night you make circular motions on the top of your eyebrow and this stimulates hair growth, stimulates circulation and also ensures that the eyebrow hairs grow stronger.
Tip number 3: is to use vitamin E oil and use olive oil. it does about the same thing you can alternate between vitamin E oil and extra virgin olive oil just to see which one works better for you and the same thing once in the morning and once before bed
Tip number 4: is to use the product called Talika about 4 weeks every day once in the morning and once before bed and it’s an amazing product. put the gel on your eyebrows and they grew back very quickly no chemicals. It’s a transparent gel and in the morning before putting on makeup, you have to apply it on a clean skin and put it on your eyebrows, then you put on your makeup and go home, clean your face and put this gel on before going to bed.
How do you slit your eyebrows permanently?
Before you shave a slit on the eyebrow, you should think carefully about such a decision. As a rule, the eyebrow with a shaved slits, quickly gets bored (especially, representatives of the fair sex), which requires considerable effort on a new regrowth of vegetation.
The preparatory stage includes:
- Prepare in advance all those devices that can come in handy during the work. If you need a machine, you should take care about the sharpness of its blades, if an electric machine will be used, it should have a trimmer attachment. You should not skimp on these tools, because the blunted blade can provoke a strong irritation on the surface of the skin, and to create a vertical slit will be quite difficult;
- Remove makeup from the face with a cleansing gel, wipe the surface of the skin with a lotion containing alcohol, which will degrease it. When the skin is highly sensitive, it often has redness, swelling, you should make a preliminary cooling compress on the area of further exposure. It will reduce the discomfort during and negative reactions of the skin after the procedure;
- Decide for yourself what size, shape, will be the slit on the eyebrows. It should be remembered that there is simply no right to make a mistake here, to change the width of the slit indefinitely, it is impossible. In addition, if after the creation of the scar, a person will realize that it does not fit his appearance, to grow back will have to spend a lot of time.
How long do eyebrow slits last?
The result lasts on average up to a month, although it all depends on the growth of their hairs: some people have three weeks, some people have two months.
The most important thing to remember here! Less is more! You don’t want to overdo it and slit too much. So if you’re not too confident, if the scissors are uncomfortable, if the light is bad, if you’re not in the mood, etc., it’s best not to take any chances. Try doing the eyebrow slit another day This is actually a great tip for all radical procedures.
After the eyebrow slit, comb the hair as it should be and observe. You’ll probably find a couple of extra clients under the tweezers! If you have a couple of millimeters of hair left somewhere after your cut, pluck it out without regret. These buggers won’t lie down properly, even with the gel, and will ruin your “eyebrow hair”, and the further away it is, the stronger it is.